1. Porto Rico Importing – over 100 years of quality ★★★★★
2. Kuma Inn – Filipino tapas by the King ★★★★★
3. Pomme Frites – 1 item, 30 sauces ★★★☆☆
4. McRib Twitter account
5. Num Pang – already tastes like Thanksgiving ★★★★★
6. Otto Enoteca – Batali on a budget ★★★★★
7. 10 lessons learned
Raja was born n' raised on the Lower East Side. The word "foodie" bothers him a lot. Sticky rice and dollar dumplings have a very special place in his heart.
He also wrote this in the third person. This is a 1-man show.
Click here to cancel reply.
★★★★★ - Worth going out of your way for
★★★★☆ - Stop by if you're in the area
★★★☆☆ - You can easily do better
★★☆☆☆ - I should have been paid to eat this
★☆☆☆☆ - Never again
View EatLoveNY's recommended places in a larger map