1. Pure Thai Shophouse – a break from mediocrity ★★★★★
2. BaoHaus – Eddie’s joint ★★★★☆
3. A guide to 10 of NYC’s secret bars
4. JG Melon – an UES bastion of a dismal burger ★★☆☆☆
5. Review site (Yelp) won’t tolerate criticism
Raja was born n' raised on the Lower East Side. The word "foodie" bothers him a lot. Sticky rice and dollar dumplings have a very special place in his heart.
He also wrote this in the third person. This is a 1-man show.
Click here to cancel reply.
★★★★★ - Worth going out of your way for
★★★★☆ - Stop by if you're in the area
★★★☆☆ - You can easily do better
★★☆☆☆ - I should have been paid to eat this
★☆☆☆☆ - Never again
View EatLoveNY's recommended places in a larger map