1. Totto Ramen – chicken broth for a change ★★★★☆
2. Natalie Bakery – Portuguese egg custard tarts ★★★★☆
3. Tasting every slice in Manhattan
4. Pinto – DIY Thai Iced Tea ★★★★☆
5. Doughnut Plant – the late autumn selection ★★★★★
6. Sign outside Molly’s Cupcakes
7. Breakfast at Bluebird Sky ★★★☆☆
8. Good, ‘Bad’ Pizza vs. Bad, ‘Good’ Pizza (Slice)
Raja was born n' raised on the Lower East Side. The word "foodie" bothers him a lot. Sticky rice and dollar dumplings have a very special place in his heart.
He also wrote this in the third person. This is a 1-man show.
Click here to cancel reply.
★★★★★ - Worth going out of your way for
★★★★☆ - Stop by if you're in the area
★★★☆☆ - You can easily do better
★★☆☆☆ - I should have been paid to eat this
★☆☆☆☆ - Never again
View EatLoveNY's recommended places in a larger map